This is the web site of GCDSpa.com, owned and maintained by Graham-Caswell Design, LLC, Topsham, Maine.
We can be reached by mail at 5 Pitch Pine Drive, Topsham, Maine 04086.
We can be reached by telephone at (207) 729-6840 or 1-888-778-1666.
We can be reached by e-mail at emilyATgcdspa.com; infoATgourmetlipbalm.com; and gcdesignspaAThotmail.com.
Site counters on the pages of this web site record information about our visitors such as their computers’ operating systems, their monitors’ resolution, the type and version of their web browsing software, and which search engines they used to locate our site.
Each visitor is identified by an IP address, a number assigned by the Internet Service Provider; we do not recognize domain names or e-mail addresses of our visitors.
Cookies—small text files stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes—are utilized by our site to determine how frequently visitors visit each page. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information visitors submit while on our site.
The information collected by our site counters is used by us to improve the usability and visibility of our site. Any personal information provided by visitors at specific forms or in e-mails to us is held by us in strictest confidence and is not sold or otherwise made available to any third party.
We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses or mailing lists, but use these simply to educate, inform, and serve our customers. If you are receiving our e-mail newsletter and would like to be removed from our mailing list, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email and remove your address. Also please feel free to call or e-mail us at the above number and/or addresses with any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions
GCDSpa.com is offered to you subject to your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein, without modification. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Use of Site
GCDSpa.com is provided for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, or sell any information, print or graphic materials, products or services obtained from GCDSpa.com.
You may electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the site to facilitate your placement of an order with GCDSpa.com. Any other use of materials on this site without prior written permission of GCDSpa.com is strictly prohibited.
During checkout in our online store, your personal and payment information are entered at PayPal on a secure server. Any credit card or bank information you provide to PayPal are stored in encrypted form. For more information on PayPal's security practices, please visit the PayPal Security Center at http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_security-center-outside
Occasionally customers may choose to provide credit card information directly to us over the phone or via fax; this information is not stored by us, but is destroyed after orders are processed.
All materials at this site, including text, graphics, photos, custom designs, and scripts and the selection and arrangements thereof (unless otherwise noted) are owned by Graham-Caswell Design, LLC, and are copyright protected. These materials may not be copied or used without the written permission of Graham-Caswell Design, LLC.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. Please do not use the information contained on this site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, please contact your health care provider.
All of our products are created with the utmost care from food and/or cosmetic grade ingredients and bases. We provide information about our product ingredients so customers can decide for themselves if the products are appropriate for their use. Please consult our ingredients listing for further details.
- Several of our products contain preservatives to extend the shelf life as well as to protect the health of our customers. Other products (noted throughout the site) contain citrus essential oils which can cause skin photosensitivity in some individuals and should not be used before tanning or extended exposure to sunlight. Our products containing jojoba spheres, as well as some of our lip balms (see more details of lip balm ingredients on our flavors page), contain artificial colorings. Some people are sensitive to these substances. We use them in minute quantities, but as with any product, use your own judgment when purchasing and using.
- If you have sensitive skin, please consider testing products on a small area of skin first, and discontinue use of any product if you notice irritation or rash.
- If you have allergies, please read the ingredient information carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Those of you who are allergic to nuts, for example, should not use our products which contain nut oils.
- Our peppermint products contain peppermint essential oil, which is not recommended for use in the first four months of pregnancy. Some advise pregnant women to avoid its use for the entire pregnancy. Please keep this in mind when purchasing peppermint products for yourself, friends or family.
- Mineral bath salts are commonly added to a warm or hot bath. Warm and hot soaks are not recommended for use by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a physician.
- Products are not intended for internal use, so please keep out of reach of small children.
The customer assumes all responsibility for determining the suitability of products for their specific purpose. Due to the highly personal nature of skin sensitivities, as well as possible differences in how customers may apply and store products, we assume no liability for any possible irritation resulting from the use of our products.
All information provided at this site, including text, graphics, and hyperlinks are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. Graham-Caswell Design, LLC makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, as to the merchantability or fitness of this information for a particular purpose. In no event shall Graham-Caswell Design, LLC be liable for any damages allegedly resulting from the use or performance of information available at this site. The text, graphics, and hyperlinks included at this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Site updates are performed regularly; as a result, Graham-Caswell Design, LLC may change the products, product features, and/or product prices on this site at any time. Graham-Caswell Design, LLC shall not be liable for any damages resulting from loss of use or data due to software performance, negligence, loss of service, or problems with this server.
Links to third parties are provided as a convenience to the visitor; these links do not imply our endorsement of these companies’ products or services. Further, Graham-Caswell Design, LLC cannot control the content of third party sites and as such is not responsible for the materials provided there. Please contact us at the phone numbers or addresses above with any questions.